51829(1) Courtney Brown

  • J & P Rush
    Jan 23, 2014

      https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/courtney.brown.7568596

      1.        -- ShCourtney Brown

      22 January

      Something important is going to happen sometime next month, February 2014. Nothing can stop it now. There will be an announcement, and the world will change on the date of that announcement. Part of that announcement will happen on this Facebook page, right here. In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently livin...g on this planet. Some will laugh, and some will cry. But in time, the world will come to know that life on Earth changed significantly on that day in February 2014. A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise.

      ared using Google Toolbar I know this man is in a different field to our spiritual groups. I do still find this comment of his interesting though and am happy to wait and see if there is anything in it.   Blessings. Janet NZ