CONFIDENTIAL

  • Wong Tang Yu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2010
      HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

      An arab made a fixed deposit of $6.5 Million in my bank branch where am a
      director and he died with his entire family in the war leaving behind no next of
      kin, if you choose to stand as my deceased client's next of kin. if interested
      mail me at the address below: wongtang@...

      Yours Truly,
      Wong Tang Yu
    • Wong Tang Yu