P2P-CO is the Online Parent Support Group for Parent to Parent of Colorado.
Here we provide an opportunity to exchange information with other parents of sons/daughters with disabilities or special health care needs living in Colorado.
Our experience tells us that families of children with special needs connected to a peer support network are more knowledgeable about resources, have a greater sense of empowerment, are more hopeful, and generally have a more positive attitude about the future for ourselves and our children.
In order to be added to our group, please become a member. It's free and easy to join on our website at www.p2p-co.org
Be sure to visit our webpage to check out other Parent to Parent resources.
Members agree to abide by the guidelines of the current Netiquette. We request that you review the netiquette before posting your first time.
- Nov 4, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.