... it because my map of ... When starting OziAndroid, the GPS takes first preference, and starts navigating from your last available map, or, next best map ifjohn_tserkezis
Hello, As a long term Oziexplorer PC user I am now evaluating the Android version. So I have successfully scanned converted and loaded some maps around my homepaultelco
I think that Ozi/Android was written by a subcontractor who is either no longer around, or wants to be paid lots of $$$ for any bug fix. I can't explain it anypeterh337
A group for users of the OziExplorer software, including OziExplorer3D and OziExplorerCE. Here we exchange ideas, give suggestions and generally try and gain optimal use from OziExplorer.
People often refer to the above software as Ozi, Ozi3D, and OziCE.
When joining, feel free to take a few moments to introduce yourself, and tell us how you use, or plan to use, OziExplorer.
Please take the time to check the Ozi Help file and this group's archived messages before posting your question. Maybe your question has already been asked and answered, or perhaps you will find information that allows you to ask your question in a better or more concise manner.
Notes about this group's email messages:
- Attachments are not allowed for emails sent to this group. If you need to share something with the group (e.g. a map you are having problems calibrating) and you do not have your own webspace, you can make use of the **TEMP** folder in this group's Files area.
- When you see spam messages on this group, do not respond. When the group's moderators see such spam they login to Yahoo, ban the sender from the group, and delete their message. If you respond, it just causes extra work, as the moderators then have to delete your response as well. Please read this message
- Messages that are sent/posted to this group that are Off-Topic for this group may be deleted without warning. Replies to Off-Topic messages may be deleted without warning.
- People sending/posting Off-Topic messages, including those that reply to Off-Topic messages, may have their membership in the group switched to moderated status without warning.
- Specific Programs
- May 11, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.