Vector maps in Ozi

  • Andrew Kalinowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 7:12 AM
      I'm pleased to announce that we just published an article by John Galvin.
      The article describes how to obtain and use vector maps with OziExplorer/OziMC.
      In the essence; US topographical maps of the can be created and uploaded to Eagle/Lowrance mapping receivers without the need for tedious tracing. The same procedures are easily addapted for using data from different sources / countries.

      Folks that don't own an Eagle/Lowrance mapping receiver may also be interested in using
      vector maps with OziExplorer.

      The article is at:

      Andrew K.
      For a different look at GPS, check the GPS Nuts website
      www.GPSnuts.com