Re: Screen Design

  • wayne.jefferies
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2013
      Thanks for the pointer Rod. Also thank to Cousin Michel for the examples as well.

      I spend a lot of time on the computer and want something special for OziAndroid, but was unaware that this site existed (I don't generally surf much at all). Access to images and some suggestions from your examples will I'm sure get me though the design stages. In particular I like your Page page. Very useful not to have to select page after page to get where you want to go.

      Thanks again,
      Wayne