Re: [OziUsers-L] Ozi-Android - use in France & Belgium

  • Reg
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2013
      As the OP, my question has nothing to do with the vehicle, it's
      windscreen or the reception of good GPS signals. The other GPS app
      was displaying a good reception of the constellations at all times.

      It's to discover if there is a problem within Ozi-Android that needs
      to be reported to Des.

      With it working on the outward trip OK in the UK and on the boat
      cruse, but not in a particular area of France and Belgium. With
      identical results on the return trip, where it also worked in the
      coach in Germany, but failed on entering Belgium.

      I'm aware of a similar problem with the working of an aircraft
      location program, that would not work within a certain lat/long area.
      Correcting the software bug, removed the problem.

      Reg.