Img2ozf files

  • geobjw
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      Many thanks to all members who've replied to my request for old versions of Img2ozf.
      There are now several versions I've been able to download so any one should do the job required.
      Thanks again
      Barry
    • David Read
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2013
        Hi Barry
        I fed v2.08 a 510kB .ECW file - after 60 minutes it was still digesting
        the second colour reduction pass - the eventual OZF2 file was 480kB.
        It didn't barf, but it certainly needed a few extra enzymes

        A 250kB .ECW file took about 45 minutes with the .OZF2 file just under 300kB

        The same 570kB file fed to v3.18 took about 45 minutes, but the OZF4
        file was around 830kB in size!

        Machine specs-
        Operating System
        Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
        CPU
        Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz
        Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
        RAM
        32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 737MHz
        Motherboard
        ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8H77-M PRO (LGA1155)
        Graphics
        ASUS VE278 (1920x1080@59Hz)
        1024MB GeForce 9800 GT (nVidia)
        Hard Drives
        2 x 447GB SSD's Volume0 (RAID 0)
        932GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-22RKKA0 (SATA)

        Cheers
        Dave
        South Oz