RE: [OziUsers-L] Samsung Galaxy

  • Julian Monfries
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      Peter,

      I have an Acer Iconia tablet.

      Pair the Galaxy to the GPS through the Setting->Bluetooth, I guess.

      Then start Bluetooth GPS software and check the "Enable Mock GPS Provider"

      Then "Connect"

      You should wee the Lat/Long UTM info come up on the screen.

      Then start OziExplorer. You won't see any satellites in Ozi as this function
      has been taken from the tablet by the BT GPS (is how I think it works)
      however if all that worked your cursor should lock into your current
      position.

      Works for me.

      Cheers

      Julian