Samsung Galaxy 10.1

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3 4:33 AM
      Hi all,

      Has anyone successfuly got Ozi running on one of these? If so where do I find the ID to put in to download the program to try. Also without an SD card presume it would just run from the root directory\oziexplorer?

      John
    • explorerozi
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3 6:02 AM
        Hi

        From website:

        The OziExplorer Trial version will display the Device ID during program startup on the "Enter OziExplorer License" screen (also on the About menu option).

        So install the demo and all will be revealed.

        I have SD card in my Samsung G S2 phone but program installed on internal memory and runs fine so no sd card doesnt seem to be a problem (albiet different device to yours).

        Give the demo a try and if it works it works. Easy enough to remove if it doesnt.

        Cheers
        Greg

        --- In OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com, "John" <vk2yw@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Has anyone successfuly got Ozi running on one of these? If so where do I find the ID to put in to download the program to try. Also without an SD card presume it would just run from the root directory\oziexplorer?
        >
        > John

      • Des Fry
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3 7:42 AM
          Hi John

          Please let us know how you get on with this. I am thinking of buying the
          Galaxy 10.1 but would like some assurance that OziDroid will run on it
          first.

          Des

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3 8:18 AM
            Hi Des,

            I'm running Ozi on an Archos 101 G9 10 inch tablet, working well, well
            pleased.
            and I've used the screen designer, made the screen match my PDA, which I
            have used for a long time,
            Love seeing the big map screen, much better than the PDA.

            Clive

            On 03/05/2012 15:42, Des Fry wrote:

            > Hi John
            >
            > Please let us know how you get on with this. I am thinking of buying the
            > Galaxy 10.1 but would like some assurance that OziDroid will run on it
            > first.
            >
            > Des
            >
            > From: OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:OziUsers-L%40yahoogroups.com>

          • John
            Message 5 of 6 , May 9 4:02 PM
              Dear all,

              Loaded Ozidroid to the Galaxy and it worked first up no fuss no bother. Runs for 15 minutes and then the "please Pay" screen comes up ...mind you it doesnt say that ...just says its a trial version and you clear it and away it goes again. Not sure it would be legal to sit on the dashboard ...which it will happily do in the Troopy ..but for the Navigator to have it on their lap its ideal. I still have the Asus 696 in the vehicle and it still continues to provide the driver with the necessary info.

              All in all I am quite happy with it and will go and register it.

              John

              --- In OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com, "Des Fry" <desfry@...> wrote:

              > Hi John
              >

              > Please let us know how you get on with this. I am thinking of buying the
              > Galaxy 10.1 but would like some assurance that OziDroid will run on it
              > first.
              >

              > Des

            • Art Clark
              Message 6 of 6 , May 9 4:45 PM
                Don't have a Galaxy, but....
                Installed it yesterday on my Motorola Triumph. Works as advertised.
                You do have to run your .map files through Img2ozf before loading them.
                Pretty cool.
                Art