e_way Edition 2012 - anybody using it with Ozi

  • ferny.others
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hi All,
      I'm thinking of getting this edition but there is no mention of being able to use it with Ozi.
      The 2010 Edition installed .KAP map files, I've found out on a forum that the 2011 Edition uses .ECW map files.

      So I'm trying to find out what map files the 2012 Edition uses so that I can import them to Ozi.