Re: [OziUsers-L] Etrex 30 and Ozi

  • Outback Aus
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
      Brian any news from Des about the eTrek 30 and the hanging issue?

      Regards,
      David.

    • Brian (GPSOZ)
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
        Not at this stage

        Regards

        Brian

        Brian any news from Des about the eTrek 30 and the hanging issue?

        Regards,
        David.

        database 6591 (20111031) __________

        http://www.eset.com

      • Anthony Stephens
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
          Brian (GPSOZ) wrote:

          > Not at this stage

          *Brian. Does that extend to the eTrex10 too, as I can't find the Spanner
          on it either?*

          --

          Anthony Stephens
          Cartographic Manager
        • Brian (GPSOZ)
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
            Yes I would say so as they share the similar code,

            Garmin have released an update today so will test and advise.

            Regards

            brian

            *Brian. Does that extend to the eTrex10 too, as I can't find the Spanner
            on it either?*

            --

            Anthony Stephens
            Cartographic Manager

            database 6593 (20111101) __________

            http://www.eset.com

          • Brian (GPSOZ)
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
              >Garmin have released an update today so will test and advise.

              Nope still broke, but MapSource works OK. Memory-Map broke too so I'm
              guessing that Garmin has changed their protocol (again)

              Regards

              brian