Re: WRONG TIME ZONE IN OZICE

  • pietpuk182002
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
      --- In OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Brewster" <ian@...> wrote:

      > Thanks John and pietpuk,
      >

      > Yes the problem was as the recent thread and I am now working around it with
      > Adjust Time of Track Points,
      >

      > ijbrewst

      The problem appears to have been solved in the latest v2.33
      version of OziCE (released today).
      Regardless what GMT offset you choose, the track points are now
      again recorded in GMT, as was the case prior to v2.32
      And a new field has been added to the 5th line of the .plt file,
      specifying (in minutes) the GMT offset.

      Unfortunately, the current PC version of OziExplorer is not yet
      aware of this field and this offset is stripped when you change
      something to an existing track file, like the line color or
      thickness.
      But then, this newly added feature is not usable anyway until
      the next version of OziExplorer(PC).