Hi Members

  • bigbro66646
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      Hi Members.

      I joined up today and have been using Oziexplorer for about 5 years and have over 9500 map loaded on my system.

      I have an intrest is early maps of Australia and we have caliberated over 2000 todate.

      I live in the Bluemountains and my mate is on the South Coast.

      We are always looking to find more maps and at present we are looking at other countries.

      Geoff.
    • kiwino1@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
        I would be very interested in exchanging maps with you, but how do we do that.

        Some people used to use hacker sites as Usenext and Rapidshare by dividing
        bunches of maps up in many parts with.RAR files, but after Rapidshare was
        fined many millions of Euro for illegal file sharing, they are now deleting
        the files so anything on those sites are now useless.