Re: Loading & saving multiple tracks

  • jeckyl47
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
      Thanks to everyone for all their help and suggestions, now I have many
      ways to play with all my tracks.
      Cheers,
      Paula
    • Bojthe-Beyer Barna
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
        Hello

        I have a Garmin 60csX gps, which I use mainly for (hiking) map making.

        To increase the saving speed of waypoints (biking, skiing...), I created
        a set of Custom Waypoint Icons (24, uploaded with garmin Ximage). They work
        very well, and downloaded with Mapsource they are usable/visible.

        But downloaded/imported with Ozi they appear as: "Navaid,Amber";
        "Navaid,Green"; ... ;-((

        Is there a way to change the icons in Garmin60 symbol set (or create a
        new one) WITH MY CUSTOM MADE ICONS?

        Thanks!

        PS: I saw the "Garmin Symbol Set Creator" but it's not what I want...

        -bbb-
      • robichaud_r
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 25 11:56 AM
          Did you ever have any luck in determining how to import custom symbols into ozi. I am faced with the same problem and the garmin symbol which I need is not found in the Ozi explorer garmin list.