Re: [OziUsers-L] windows millenium

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      it will
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: thomas_bauer3
      To: OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:19 AM
      Subject: [OziUsers-L] windows millenium

      Hi!
      Anyone of you using WIN Millenium and Oziexplorer? I think about
      building a car-pc (offroad use) and found a good offer for that OS.But
      I have no experience and don´t know if OziExplorer will run under this
      Windows Version. THX.
      Regards
      Thomas

    • d zilm
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
        While its supported, I'd be giving it a miss based on experience.

        If you want light and uncomplicated without USB support: WIN98SE
        If USB support is required: XP SP2 or later - less the junk

        OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com wrote:. windows millenium
        Posted by: "thomas_bauer3" t.b@... thomas_bauer3