error opening ozi file

  • dobrenkod
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hello
      I have 3.95.4i Ver. of OziExplorer.
      I lately came across of a map in OZF format, which, when I try to
      open, causes the following error:
      "Bitmap Handle could not be assigned-Possibly insufficient virtual
      memory".
      The all other maps in all formats, OZF included, open with no problem.
      Furthermore, the problematic map runs with no problem on CE.
      Please advice.
      Thanks in advance
      Dimitri
    • pepito mi corazon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        HI,
        Switch to a more recent version of OziExplorer.