Re: [OziUsers-L] Join Google Maps

  • François Péronnet
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 1:28 AM
      Hi,
      To remove GE Logo and others watermarks have a look here :
      (german)
      http://forum.ttqv.com/viewtopic.php?t=10590&sid=1e5737b59a7363a0f6e19f709aff72ce
      Best regards,
      François

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 9:07 AM
        Hi,
        I can provide you with a transparent khcom.png to substitute and a reg file
        for reducing the font size to 0.
        Best regards,
        François

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4 5:52 PM
            --- In OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com, "xformeaswell" <deniseandgavin@...>
            wrote:
            > Is there any way to stitch the google maps together before I start
            > tracing - I am finding the zoom on google maps results in the area
            the
            > image covers is too small.

            Once teh maps are in Ozie you can use the map merge program to join
            theozie maps together. This may run into size limitations in mapedit
          • Carlos Ramos
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7 10:27 PM
              Hello fellow users,

              Long time ago I used to run .024 files from Ozi, with no problems from
              my hard disc, but I had to format my HD drive, I reinstall all again,
              and by the way the latest version of the great Ozi, when trying to
              import all info I own, Ozi is forcing me to run from the CD, but with no
              results, is there any way to import my .024 files old style? _maybe an
              old Ozi version, or utility?
              I've purchased both, Ozi and Maptech, so no problem there, any help will
              be much aprecated.

              Thanks

              Carlos

              _,_._,___