Elevation Data Canary Islands La Palma

  • poukramer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 8:04 AM
      Hi everybody. Does anybody have elevation data of La Palma (Canary
      Islands) and send me this data? Or at least give me some hint where I
      could get this data for Oziexplorer?

      Thanks in advance and best regards,
    • Dave Patton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 8:21 AM
        poukramer wrote:
        > Hi everybody. Does anybody have elevation data of La Palma (Canary
        > Islands) and send me this data? Or at least give me some hint where I
        > could get this data for Oziexplorer?

        Just do a Google search for:
        canary islands digital elevation model

        --
        Dave Patton

        Degree Confluence Project:
        Canadian Coordinator
        Technical Coordinator
        http://www.confluence.org/

        FOSS4G2007:
        Workshop Committee
        Conference Committee
        http://www.foss4g2007.org/

        Personal website:
        Maps, GPS, etc.
        http://members.shaw.ca/davepatton/
      • kai kaiser
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 11:14 AM
          Hi
          send me your e-mail to reseve elevation dates as img files or mp files from LaPalma.
          Best regards kai