RE: [OziUsers-L] UBD maps stopped working in Ozi - Grrrrrr...

  • Alexmcg
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      This might be sucking eggs but.

      When Ozi opens a map it invariably starts in the the top left corner of the
      map..which may be white, ..Or blue. or black. In the case of UBD Adelaide it
      is white. Have you tried clicking on a central area in the map View Window?

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
        Yeah, That happens with quite a few maps Alex, but alas, it wasn't
        that. Turned out to be the Beta version I was using. The current
        release version works fine, and an earlier Beta version also works,
        but the latest Beta version does not work (that is, it doesn't load
        the UBD maps).

        Thanks for the thought.

        Cheers
        Tony