Re: [OziUsers-L] Re: Website gone?---> Solved

  • Pocileh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      From: "academic0603" <jweaver@...>
      To: <OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:14 AM
      Subject: [OziUsers-L] Re: Website gone?

      > The website is operational now using your link
      > http://www.gpsaustralia.net John W

      Yes, I tried it once more just a few minutes ago and it works now.

      Had been trying several times in the last few weeks since the announcement
      that the site was to be moved to a new (more stable server).
      At first I assumed that there was a nameserverproblem, then that the move
      had gone wrong. Yesterdag and the day before I found an announcement that
      there was no website available at that particular IP so I started to
      worry.
      Should have been waiting for a day more before asking ;-)
      Thanks,
      Pocileh