RE: [OziUsers-L] Tracking Overlay

  • Bengt Rostedt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      This can definitely be done. I have myself written a VB application that
      reads a combined stream of nmea data from the instruments in a sailing boat,
      from the stream separate the wind information and display that in a separate
      program and send the position data to OziExplorer using the OziE API and
      display the track in OziE. The API programming interface is described on the
      OziExplorer website under utilities.

      Bengt Rostedt

    • Richard Smith