Setting Zoom in CE .map file

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi all, I think something like this may have been covered in a prior
      post but I cannot find it in the search.

      I recall an additional line to add to the .map file to set the default
      zoom factor when a map is opened (say 50 percent).
      I want to be able to control the zoom setting for maps on my CE device.

      Kind regards ... Colin
    • Dave Patton [DCP]
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        Colin wrote:

        > Hi all, I think something like this may have been covered in a prior
        > post but I cannot find it in the search.
        >
        > I recall an additional line to add to the .map file to set the default
        > zoom factor when a map is opened (say 50 percent).
        > I want to be able to control the zoom setting for maps on my CE device.

        Is this what you were thinking of?

        Dave Patton
        http://www.confluence.org/