Re: Quik Save Button :Waypoints: 3.95.4a

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Thanks Ian,
      It works if I add or delete a waypoint from the list but not if I
      change one already listed !! It didn't work with 3.95.4 but has
      worked with previous releases. Cheers.
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi Ian,
        For info, button working OK now, must have been a problem in download
        or my system, so I downloaded file again and reinstalled and all OK
        now. Cheers Andrew.