Re: Time Lapse Images and Ozi

  • skefford_1
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Patton [DCP]" <dpatton@c...>
      wrote:

      > Software such as IrfanView can add EXIF information to images.
      > Maybe there is software that would allow this type of process
      > to be automated?
      >
      > --
      > Dave Patton

      There is. PhotoStudio (www.stuffware.co.uk) takes a track, and
      interpolates GPS co-ords for jpgs, and inserts the data in the jpgs.

      Steve
    • Geoff Greig
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
        Dave,

        Thank for that suggestion, I had not thought of doing it that way. I
        have previously used a program called Exifer or somthing like that that
        allows you to change EXIF information. Im, not sure if it allows
        creating EXIF info in Jpegs that dont already have it. But I will check
        it out

        Thanks Again

        Geoff Greig
        Brisbane Australia