Loss of Name Search Feature Column

  • geoffgre@tpg.com.au
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      G'day all,

      I have been meaning to ask this group about this problem for some time but have
      just come across a solution myself.

      On my Note Book computer I had managed to reduce the column width of the Name
      Search Featcher Column so much that it was not visable at all. I had forgotten
      about it and it was't untill I am now away from home with my notebook only when
      I went to use Name Search that I remembered I had the problem.

      I had a quick look at the Oziexe.ini file the [Name Search] section and
      initally could not work out which paramater was causing the disapearance of the
      Feature Column. Then I noticed

      width1=0

      I changed it to 120 with Notepad and the feature column now appears in Ozi.

      But what is of concern is how I got the feature column set to zero in the first
      place. If I attempt to drag its right boarder to beyond the left of its left
      boarder Ozi does not accept it. However If I set it very small, say one pixel
      it does leave it very small and trying to get it to a decient size is difficult.
      but not impossible.

      Only thing I can think of is that is was a bug in a earlier release that has
      been since fixed.

      Geoff Greig
      Currently in Melbourne Australia