40129Re: [OziUsers-L] OziExplorer still in business?

  • Reg
    Jan 14, 2014
      On 13 January 2014 20:11, "Teppo" <teppo.rapo@...> wrote:

      > I'm a bit concerned about the future of Ozi, as It comes more and
      > more limited, as it already has by prohibiting saving of stiched ozfx3
      > for instance. So, I hold the copy of the present Ozi installation file
      > to be used after Ozi becomes useless for me to use in my hobbies.
      > Development used to be off-road/outdoor and mapping-enthusiast
      > orientated (Thats me!)

      I use version 1.18 of Map Merge and it only saves merged maps in .ozfx3 format.

      The official web page indicates that since that version the only
      changes are for saving other formats, but only in the paid for
      version. To be able to save in other formats requiring a payment is
      not unreasonable, in my opinion.

      Are you saying that the program's only function, in V-1.18, of saving
      a .ozfx3 file has been removed?

      Also what is now more limited?

      Reg.
    • Show all 51 messages in this topic