40120Re: [OziUsers-L] RE: OZF files

  • pietpuk182002
    Jan 13, 2014
      >> I use Ozf2 whenever possible, also because I am stuck with version 2.30d.3 of OziExplorerCE, which cannot handle the Ozfx3 format.

      >Is there a technical reason for this? That's older than what I have
      >in my archives. It can't be device support, it's been the same across
      >the versions for a long time now.

      There is a technical reason but this has nothing to do with the map (and is therefore off-topic).
      It happens when I switch from external BlueTooth GPSr to internal GPSr. The internal GPSr then becomes unusable and I have to restart my HTC TyTN2 several times, if possible at all.
      I've reported it to Des but there is no solution available. I guess I'm the only unlucky one.
    • Show all 51 messages in this topic