40117RE: OZF files

  • pietpuk182002
    Jan 13, 2014
      I use Ozf2 whenever possible, also because I am stuck with version 2.30d.3 of OziExplorerCE, which cannot handle the Ozfx3 format.
      IMHO, the main advantage of Ozfx3 is the possibility to create larger maps. The older versions of Img2Ozf and MapMerge could not produce large maps. Or was it because of the Ozf2 format?
      With MapMerge v1.21 I now have a 1:25000 map of my whole country (The Netherlands) in one Ozfx3 file (114856 x 132215 pixels).
    • Show all 51 messages in this topic