      From: peter@...
      Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 8:30 PM
      Subject: [OziUsers-L] Some off topic help

      Hi all. I run a weather station and some years ago used Ozi and I am looking for a map so ended up here.

      I am after a map of NSW to show some weather stations on. I would like jpg (non progressive) but I could convert and obviously need the geo cords for it. if you go to weather.burrinjuck.net/wdl and click on the button WxMap it currently is in eval mode and shows a map of the uk. Can anyone help me out?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic