39936RE: Change Menu in Oziandroïd

  • voyageur78s
    Oct 12, 2013

      Thank you, but i know Screendesigner and i use it,  what I want now is to change directly the "option" menu.

      ---In oziusers-l@yahoogroups.com, <rlpajero@...> wrote:

       Apologies voyageur78s. I have just checked my previous response and I have misdirected you. You do not need to select the "more" option. Just select "files".

      Regards, Peter

      ---In OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com, <oziusers-l@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi voyageur78s, your bad english is better than my greek !

      Two suggestions for you:

      1. Try and be more specific about what you are after. If you ask a question that is very general, it is always difficult for anyone to give you a specific response.

      2. Under the heading "more" on the menu bar, select the "file" option. Several people have posted their screen designs. This may help you. If you do not like any of the designs it may help you to determine what you are after.

      Good luck, Peter

      ---In OziUsers-L@yahoogroups.com, <oziusers-l@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello and sorry for my bad english ....

      Are there users who have changed the option menu (bottom bar of the screen) in ozi android.
      For example change the Create Waypoint?

      Thank you.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic