39921Mapinfo Maps On Android Dissapearing

  • rocklandgeoff
    Oct 8, 2013

      Help would be awesome. Third party maps are working fine on my Android. However, I can only put my Mapinfo derived maps on my android with track off and when i put track on it dissapears reverting to another separate map that does work. I thought it could be some sort of projection problem but I have tried ecw and geotiff in lat long and utm. Also tried converting to ozf - all with the same problem. I have also made sure the search for more detailed map is off.  Thanks...

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic