No activity in last 7 days
A coming together to share the joys and celebrations, the trials and tribulations of living in America with families like ours. White parents with black/brown children face a different world than other families. Even within the adoption community we are sometimes perceived as different and apart. This list is called "Over The Rainbow" because the children we have chosen (or those who have chosen us) are at the end of the rainbow of children in the world. We hope that others can see that our children are "Pots of Gold" that enrich us all. Let's use our experiences and humor to discuss how to make our children strong, proud, and comfortable in their world. The grown-ups could use a little help, too!!
- Transracial Adoptions
- Jan 12, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.