1Invitation to Let's Connect! on 28th August at Drama Centre

  • Su-Lin Ngiam
    Aug 21, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Huey and I wanted to give a shout-out about the event below next Tue 28 Aug, 6 - 9 pm at the Drama Centre, presented by NAC.

      Some of you may have attended these Let's Connect sessions in the past but they're trying something new this time round, and getting us to actively share and dialogue with each other. Huey and I proposed some initial ideas to them about enabling meaningful exchange to take place during these sessions since they're getting quite a diverse mix of practitioners, community groups, govt. organisations etc. in the room, and we've since been invited to facilitate this next session.

      There are quite a few govt. organisations such as various staff from PA, CCs and CDCs, amongst others coming to this session and we think they're really looking for ideas and to network. We hope to tip the balance more and that more artists, arts groups, cultural workers etc. will come to this session so more robust sharing and exchange can take place.

      Please do consider signing up for this session, if you haven't already. Dinner is provided, and RSVP info below in the main invite. You can continue to RSVP even though the deadline listed below is today.

      Cheers, and hope to see friendly faces there!

      Take care,
      Su-Lin
      hp: 9747-2924

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic