Keep in mind that Office 365 servers were upgraded to Exchange 2016, and the standalone version of MAPI does not support Exchange 2016 and MAPI-over-HTTP. Youdimastr2001
Hi I'm using Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects 1.2.1, Redemption and Powershell to connect to an on-premise Exchange 2010olivier.greoli
Ok I see… Here is my Ribbon. I think I can do the same :knoopix
- Aug 22, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.