Yes, this is consistent with what I saw – even if the message was saved, PR_HTML still had the old HTML body. This only happened with messages created fromdimastr2001
Revised to reflect new information: Behavior: Programmatically generated msg file (via .CreateMessageFromMsgFile + .HTMLBody + .Save) which when sent by clientrandyg503
If it is script running inside a browser, why not use EWS to access an Exchange Server? From: Outlook-Redemption@yahoogroups.comdimastr2001
- Aug 22, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.