Hi Dimitry, when I'm using the RDOMail object, the recipient always get the mail in plain text. When sending the mail, the body format is 2, on the recipientadoubleso25
In Outlook 2013 there isn't a tab or anything in the account manager where you can choose your sent folder. I can't remember if it's 2007 or 2010, but one ofthemuffinman4
0x00200102 is what I got from looking at the source code, sorry… So it looks a custom Sent Items folder is not set. Did you set it on the “Sent Items”dimastr2001
- Aug 22, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.