Yeah, this is what I've realised...really frustrating. I think the only way to achieve what I want to do is take a record of PR_SEARCH_KEY + PR_ENTRYID in the
PR_SEARCH_KEY is the only one. You cannot have your cake and eat it too :) - you cannot have a property stay the same and be unique at the same time: if thedimastr2001
I have explored this for some time, I found various articles and even found one from Dmitry 7 years old that linked to the same article I already found :-
- Aug 22, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.