Fwd: [SCA-Dance] Sad News

  • Swashbuckler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2000
      Greeting's all,

      In the isolated steppes of the Outlands we don't get a lot of contact
      with the coastal kingdoms, but our dance has been heavily influenced by the
      teachings of Dr. Brainard. I lived in Carolingia and its vicinity for
      several years, but never had the pleasure of meeting Ingrid. I do know
      Harald and Patri, and can imagine what this means to them. The historical
      dance community has suffered a real loss.

      Dr. Brainard's work included, among other things, the reconstruction of
      Verceppe that has made its way to the Outlands (via multiple routes).

      Keith / Guillaume