Re: Introduction

  • Jennifer-Marie or Raymond Elder
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2000
      hello All I am Edgar , a year old plaier that started here in the outlands,
      my first event was Estrella '99. Im 24 pale as a ghost, i've red hair, green
      eyes ussually hair on my chinn and a smile on me face, and some kind of
      liquid in my hands. water if the sun is shinning and something stronger if
      its not. If you see me somewhere stop me and say hello, Please ? i amost
      always can be found wearing a Kilt , regimental, FYI the brease or nothing
      at all, feel free to ask if i am , and the brave or courious by all means
      are free to check, i dont have a blue ribbon, yet . you have probly seen me
      more than once at fighterpractice if you are in al-Barron cause that is
      where i happen to lay my head. now for why i am here. Well first and
      foremost i drum, and i love to drum, give me a horn of mead or a flagon of
      ale and im good from dusk until about 3 hours past midnight, and seccondly i
      like to watch the dancers dance. i can ususally be found where ever there
      is drumming or at Kegs End or with the Crimson hord. depending on the size
      of the event. but you will allways find me near the drumms.
      I look foward to reading this list and meeting many of you readers.

      for the Honor of their Excentlies Kragon and Sara and the Glory of the
      Outlands,

      Edgar MacGreggor
      (ray elder)
      maryreibel@...
      8512 Princess Jeannne
      Alb 87112
    • wolfldy22@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2003
        Greetings,
        My name is Aine O'Murchadha mka Anna Smith.  I am from the Shire of Aarquelle in the Outlands.  I am fairly new to the SCA and don't have any favorite dancing style yet, but want to learn about them and make an educated decision.  I can't contribute a whole lot, but really want to learn.  Anyways, Thanks for listening.  In service to the Dream.

        Yours in Service,
        Anna Smith/Aine O'Murchadha
      • Morris Schaefer
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2003
          Welcome m'lady,

          Glad to hear you like to dance, and welcome to the SCA. I would suggest you
          attend some of the larger holiday events if possible, I know there will be
          court dancing at al-Barran's Midwinter celebration next weekend. Also, if
          you get to Estrella this year, they usually have lots of dancing in the A&S
          teaching area. Some of us will be at both events, hope to see you there.
          Even our local Yule revel held tonight was to have dancing but the flu has
          kept me home for the past 3 days, including the party tonight, hence I am
          reading your message. So, there are lots of dancers out there, can anyone
          for the eastern part of the kingdom add more?

          Lord Sean MacLoed of Skye
          Rio de las Animas

          >From: wolfldy22@...
          >To: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [OutlandsDance] Introduction
          >Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:36:04 EST
          >
          >Greetings,
          >My name is Aine O'Murchadha mka Anna Smith. I am from the Shire of
          >Aarquelle
          >in the Outlands. I am fairly new to the SCA and don't have any favorite
          >dancing style yet, but want to learn about them and make an educated
          >decision. I
          >can't contribute a whole lot, but really want to learn. Anyways, Thanks
          >for
          >listening. In service to the Dream.
          >
          >Yours in Service,
          >Anna Smith/Aine O'Murchadha

          Don�t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
          Get MSN Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
        • Annabelle
          Message 4 of 5 , May 15, 2006
            Hello
            I'm Annabelle (anabel or anala in the SCA) I will officially be an
            Outlander on Saturday, I'm relocating from Philadelphia (Bhakail). I'm
            interested in dancing but I don't really get to do much since most
            times at events Im in the kitchen. But I'm looking forward to attending
            events and hopefully quickly picking up some steps so I can participate
            in between stirring a pot or 2.