Re: New subscriber

  • McClune, Sheila
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 1999
      From: Evelyn Alden [mailto:katriana@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 18, 1999 8:27 AM
      To: OutlandsDance@onelist.com
      Subject: [OutlandsDance] New subscriber

      From: "Evelyn Alden" <katriana@...>

      Hi there,

      My name is Katriana and I'm from Calontir. Haven't made it to any Outlands
      events yet, but not getting enough dance talk from the SCA-Dance list :)
      My main interest is in playing dance music, my mothers SCA bookstore (Tomes
      & Tunes) even started carrying London Pro Musica, just so I could get the
      dance music.

      katriana
      <<<

      Ooooh -- does that mean we can order some of the more obscure and
      hard-to-find dance manuals & stuff through her? Does she have a web page we
      can go visit?

      At any rate -- welcome to the list. We're a little slow at the moment,
      since we're just getting started, but I'm hoping to have some good
      discussions over the coming weeks.