Special Guest Finally Arrives (Hopefully!)

  • Sheila McClune
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
      >Just had an e-mail from Gregory Blount, from Atlantia, and things look
      hopeful for his attendance at Caerthen Dance Practice this week. I will
      let you know if this changes.

      >We will be at the University Hills library this week.
      >
      >Please note that there is no Caerthen Dance Practice *next* week, and that
      the following two weeks, we will be at the Park Hill library. Please
      e-mail me or check out the group files area at www.onelist.com for directions.

      >Hope to see you soon!
      >Arwen
    • Mary Morman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2000
        sorry but kay and i will not be able to make it. we had hoped to. give
        gregory our best, and if he has a handful of cds for us, please take them
        into custody and pass them on when you see us.

        elaina