New subscriber

  • Evelyn Alden
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 7:27 AM
      Hi there,

      My name is Katriana and I'm from Calontir. Haven't made it to any Outlands
      events yet, but not getting enough dance talk from the SCA-Dance list :)
      My main interest is in playing dance music, my mothers SCA bookstore (Tomes
      & Tunes) even started carrying London Pro Musica, just so I could get the
      dance music.

      katriana
    • McClune, Sheila
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22 8:27 AM
        My name is Katriana and I'm from Calontir. Haven't made it to any Outlands
        events yet, but not getting enough dance talk from the SCA-Dance list :)
        My main interest is in playing dance music, my mothers SCA bookstore (Tomes
        & Tunes) even started carrying London Pro Musica, just so I could get the
        dance music.

        katriana
        <<<

        Ooooh -- does that mean we can order some of the more obscure and
        hard-to-find dance manuals & stuff through her? Does she have a web page we
        can go visit?

        At any rate -- welcome to the list. We're a little slow at the moment,
        since we're just getting started, but I'm hoping to have some good
        discussions over the coming weeks.