Re: Reminder - Caerthen Dance Practice CANCELLED

  • Sheila McClune
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1999
      Ooops!

      Bad list administrator! Forgot to turn off the auto-reminder!

      Anyway, please ignore this notice, and I'm going to go turn it off now.
      But in the meantime ...

      Caerthen Dance Practice is CANCELLED for the month of November. Due to two
      Thursday holidays in November (Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving), and special
      library programs, we were unable to get either of our two regular dance
      practice sites for most of November. As a result, we have decided to take
      a month's hiatus. We will resume our regularly scheduled practices in
      December, when we will be working on dances for Twelfth Night.

      But if you're not busy tonight, you're invited to join us for a demo at Van
      Arsdale Elementary School. Note that only 15 minutes are scheduled for
      dance; however, if we show up in more force than the fighters, and they
      wear themselves out ....

      Here is the info:

      Come one, Come all to the demo at Van Arsdale Elementary School!
      (they are studying the middle ages)

      Thursday, November 4th
      Get there at 6:30 to set up and greet people coming in the door
      7-7:30- watch the kids perform in the gym
      7:30-7:45- Dancing and Drumming by the SCA
      7:45-8:00- Heavy Fighters
      8:00-8:15- Light Fighters

      The gym will be set up with chairs around an oval space. All SCA people
      can put their stuff in the music room which is adjacent to the gym. Bring
      all of your stuff with all the frills. Please RSVP.

      Lady Arcadia aka Pamela Shofner (art teacher)
      Voice mail for Pam- 303-982-1099
      Van Arsdale Elementary
      7535 Alkire St.
      Arvada, Co 80005
      303-982-1080

      Directions:
      Ward Rd. North to 72nd. West (left)on 72nd to Alkire. North (right) on
      Alkire and you'll see the school on the left-hand side. Be there before
      7pm or there will be no parking available. We're expecting 200 people.

      Thanks!
      Lady Arcadia de Medina
      arcadiademedina@...

      Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there!

      Arwen