Reminder - Caerthen Dance Practice

  • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 1999

      Caerthen Dance Practice

      Date: Thursday, November 04, 1999
      Time: 07:00PM - 09:00PM MST (GMT-07:00)

      Last practice each month is at the Park Hill Branch Library
      (Montview & Dexter); all others at University Hills Branch
      Library (Amherst & Birch). Directions to both sites in the
      OutlandsDance Files Area at Onelist (see Caerthe.txt).
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004

        OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > Caerthen Dance Practice
        > Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2004

        This automated message is outdated - the library is closed this week (a
        change that happened after we signed up for the room). We are instead
        scheduled for Tuesday, August 31 at the Englewood Public Library.

        The updated schedule is on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

        Our next practice will be at the proto/pseudo (not incipient) south canton A & S
        meeting Wednesday, August 18 at Despôtissa Eirene's home in Centennial, CO.

        Keith / Guillaume S:}>
        Caerthen Dancemaster
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 3, 2005
          Oops!

          This very useful automated reminder is out of date - our January practices have
          not been scheduled yet. There is no practice tomorrow.

          Keith / Guillaume S:}>
          Caerthen dancemaster

          OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Caerthen Dance Practice
        • Sheila McClune
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 31, 2005
            Oops! Looks like our automatic reminder is at it again!

            There is no dance practice tomorrow. :)

            Arwen