Reminder - Caerthen Dance Practice

  • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 6, 1999

      Caerthen Dance Practice

      Date: Thursday, October 07, 1999
      Time: 07:00PM - 09:00PM MDT (GMT-06:00)

      Last practice each month is at the Park Hill Branch Library
      (Montview & Dexter); all others at University Hills Branch
      Library (Amherst & Birch). Directions to both sites in the
      OutlandsDance Files Area at Onelist (see Caerthe.txt).
    • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 13, 1999

        Caerthen Dance Practice

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 20, 1999

          Caerthen Dance Practice

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 27, 1999

            Caerthen Dance Practice

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 3, 1999

              Caerthen Dance Practice

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004

                OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                > Caerthen Dance Practice
                > Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2004

                This automated message is outdated - the library is closed this week (a
                change that happened after we signed up for the room). We are instead
                scheduled for Tuesday, August 31 at the Englewood Public Library.

                The updated schedule is on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at:

                http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                Our next practice will be at the proto/pseudo (not incipient) south canton A & S
                meeting Wednesday, August 18 at Despôtissa Eirene's home in Centennial, CO.

                Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                Caerthen Dancemaster
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 3, 2005
                  Oops!

                  This very useful automated reminder is out of date - our January practices have
                  not been scheduled yet. There is no practice tomorrow.

                  Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                  Caerthen dancemaster

                  OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > Caerthen Dance Practice
                • Sheila McClune
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 31, 2005
                    Oops! Looks like our automatic reminder is at it again!

                    There is no dance practice tomorrow. :)

                    Arwen