Reminder - Caerthen Dance Practice

  • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 15, 1999

      Caerthen Dance Practice

      Date: Thursday, September 16, 1999
      Time: 07:00PM - 09:00PM MDT (GMT-06:00)

      Last practice each month is at the Park Hill Branch Library
      (Montview & Dexter); all others at University Hills Branch
      Library (Amherst & Birch). Directions to both sites in the
      OutlandsDance Files Area at Onelist (see Caerthe.txt).
    • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 22, 1999

        Caerthen Dance Practice

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 29, 1999

          Caerthen Dance Practice

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 6, 1999

            Caerthen Dance Practice

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 13, 1999

              Caerthen Dance Practice

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 20, 1999

                Caerthen Dance Practice

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 27, 1999

                  Caerthen Dance Practice

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 3, 1999

                    Caerthen Dance Practice

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004

                      OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                      > Caerthen Dance Practice
                      > Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2004

                      This automated message is outdated - the library is closed this week (a
                      change that happened after we signed up for the room). We are instead
                      scheduled for Tuesday, August 31 at the Englewood Public Library.

                      The updated schedule is on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at:

                      http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                      Our next practice will be at the proto/pseudo (not incipient) south canton A & S
                      meeting Wednesday, August 18 at Despôtissa Eirene's home in Centennial, CO.

                      Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                      Caerthen Dancemaster
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 3, 2005
                        Oops!

                        This very useful automated reminder is out of date - our January practices have
                        not been scheduled yet. There is no practice tomorrow.

                        Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                        Caerthen dancemaster

                        OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        > Caerthen Dance Practice
                      • Sheila McClune
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 31, 2005
                          Oops! Looks like our automatic reminder is at it again!

                          There is no dance practice tomorrow. :)

                          Arwen