Come support Court dancing class -- at al-Barran fighter practice, 12:30pm, Oct. 20th

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2013

      Greetings to all Court Dancers,

      We hope you will join Mistress Catriona, who will be teaching court dancing, and us at al-Barran Fighter Practice at 12:30 on Sunday, October 20th.

      Fighter Practice park for al-Barran is Montgomery Park, at San Mateo and Commanche.

      It has been a long time since we danced in the park, and your expertise will be helpful in helping our newcomers learn some of our dances and dance steps.

      Hope to see you there!

      THL Jayne Barber

      Cc:  Mistress Catriona and Master Adam

      To: al-Barran@yahoogroups.com
      From: rtanksley5@...
      Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:34:37 -0700
      Subject: [al-Barran] Court dancing.

      Hello Everyone.
      In an endeavor to share our culture with newcomers we will be having a court dancing class at the park on the 20th of October at 1230 pm. Myself and my squires wil be participating. I would also like to invite everyone else to participate.

      Thank you
      Tancred