Tri-Baronial Dance Practice this Saturday, from 1-4pm

  • elenaofglastonbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013
      Greetings!

      So I have been told dancing at Battlemoor was not enough for this month (and unfair to those who could not attend). Therefore, there will be a practice this Saturday at Eric and Jehennette's house (8585 Raspberry Dr. Frederick, CO 80504) from 1-4pm.

      Rides can be arranged, just let me know! As always, garb is recommended but not required and no dancing experience needed!

      YIS,
      Elena