Tri-Baronial May Medieval Court Dancing

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 4:49 PM
      Greetings!

      For all those who are wondering what to do since you are not able to make it to Coronation on May 11th, I have a solution! Please join us on May 11th from 1-4pm at Sandstone Ranch Park in Longmont for Medieval Court Dancing. Look for us in the southeastern corner (conveniently the highest corner) of the park. Feel free to wear garb, or not, as there is always a mix of both.

      YIS,
      Elena

      https://www.facebook.com/events/384099768372823/