New Dance Practice for Northern Outlands

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Greetings unto the list!

      My name is THL Elena Isabella de Glastonbury and I am trying to start a Northern Outlands dance practice (once a month on a Saturday that doesn't interfere with an event). If you are interested, or know of anyone interested, please go to the facebook page and/or come to the Longmont Library on March 30th from 1-4pm.

      There are quite a few people looking to carpool, just post if you need a ride or can give one!

      Thank you!!
      Elena

      http://www.facebook.com/events/424805464276992/