Reminder - Caerthen Dance Practice

  • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 8 6:02 PM

      Caerthen Dance Practice

      Date: Thursday, September 09, 1999
      Time: 07:00PM - 09:00PM MDT (GMT-06:00)

      Last practice each month is at the Park Hill Branch Library
      (Montview & Dexter); all others at University Hills Branch
      Library (Amherst & Birch).
    • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 15 6:02 PM

        Caerthen Dance Practice

        Date: Thursday, September 16, 1999
        Time: 07:00PM - 09:00PM MDT (GMT-06:00)

        Last practice each month is at the Park Hill Branch Library
        (Montview & Dexter); all others at University Hills Branch
        Library (Amherst & Birch). Directions to both sites in the
        OutlandsDance Files Area at Onelist (see Caerthe.txt).
      • OutlandsDance-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 22 6:02 PM

          Caerthen Dance Practice

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 29 6:02 PM

            Caerthen Dance Practice

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 6, 1999

              Caerthen Dance Practice

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 13, 1999

                Caerthen Dance Practice

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 20, 1999

                  Caerthen Dance Practice

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 27, 1999

                    Caerthen Dance Practice

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 3, 1999

                      Caerthen Dance Practice

                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004

                        OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                        > Caerthen Dance Practice
                        > Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2004

                        This automated message is outdated - the library is closed this week (a
                        change that happened after we signed up for the room). We are instead
                        scheduled for Tuesday, August 31 at the Englewood Public Library.

                        The updated schedule is on the Caerthen Dance Practice web page at:

                        http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html

                        Our next practice will be at the proto/pseudo (not incipient) south canton A & S
                        meeting Wednesday, August 18 at Despôtissa Eirene's home in Centennial, CO.

                        Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                        Caerthen Dancemaster
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 3, 2005
                          Oops!

                          This very useful automated reminder is out of date - our January practices have
                          not been scheduled yet. There is no practice tomorrow.

                          Keith / Guillaume S:}>
                          Caerthen dancemaster

                          OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                          > Caerthen Dance Practice
                        • Sheila McClune
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 31, 2005
                            Oops! Looks like our automatic reminder is at it again!

                            There is no dance practice tomorrow. :)

                            Arwen