Re: [OutlandsDance]

  • De
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2012
      you might want to check but I think your email has been hacked.  let me know either way.

      A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE...IT ONLY WORKS WHEN IT'S OPEN.
      Enter the text to appear at the bottom of each email you send

        Yes it was and is cleaned up with new password

        To: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com
        From: desawitch@...
        Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:09:29 -0700
        Subject: Re: [OutlandsDance]

        you might want to check but I think your email has been hacked.  let me know either way.

        A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE...IT ONLY WORKS WHEN IT'S OPEN.
        Enter the text to appear at the bottom of each email you send

          I feel for ya it happened to me.  Like this one I had people getting posts like this one.  It was a NIGHTMARE!  Just wanted to make sure you knew.  People hadn't told me so it happened several times on mine, I was ill and not on line for several days.  No harm no foul.
            Blessed Be

          To: OutlandsDance@yahoogroups.com
          From: desawitch@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:09:29 -0700